B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) or Ayurvedacharya Degree.
1. The College is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
2. The College and Course offered are recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai, Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Dept. of AYUSH, New Delhi.
The B.A.M.S. Degree Course is of a duration of 5&1/2 years.
1. First year B.A.M.S. – 12 months
2. Second year B.A.M.S. – 12 months
3. Third year B.A.M.S. – 12 months
4. Forth year B.A.M.S. -18 months
5. Internship – 12 months.