About Sharir Kriya
Sharir Kriya is the science, which deals with the study of human body in relation to its Physiological norms. ‘Sharir Kriya’ deals with study of the normal functions of the body. The whole purpose of Kriya Sharir is to explore the normal functions of the living organism, their principles, their mechanism and their actions.
Ayurved is concepts of Sharir Kriya deals with the functions of Dosh, Dhatu and Malas. According to the Ayurveda, every individual is unique entity for knowing this uniqueness of every individual ‘Prakriti Parikshan’ is essential. ‘Prakriti Parikshan’ is the analysis of body and mind.
- The department is fully equipped with latest equipments.
- We are having compound microscope aided by artificial light arrangement.
- Histology slides which helps students to study normal Physiology.
- Models of various systems and Charts are displayed for better visualization.
- Departmental library is well maintained with more than 100 books and about 25 CDs.
- All the other apparatus like Sphygmomanometer, E.C.G. machine, Centrifugal machine etc. are maintained for teaching.
- The department has it’s own laboratory where different tests are performed like TLC, DLC, Bleeding time, Clotting time, Hb%, Blood Group etc.